Five Branches University now offers its new Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine and its Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine as a dual degree – DTCM/MTCM. This allows students to complete a single 4-year program, and earn both the Doctoral and Master’s upon graduation. The DTCM/MTCM Dual-Degree minimizes study time, grants financial aid, and allows students to sit for both the California licensing and National certification exams.
The Five Branches Advantage
- Nationally Accredited Master’s and Doctoral Programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine with extensive training in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
- Certificate Programs in Asian Bodywork and Qigong
- MTCM/DTCM Specialty Certification in Sports Medicine, Five Element, Medical Qigong, and Tuina Massage
- Study Abroad in integrative hospital settings in China, Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam
- Federal Financial Aid and Grad Plus Loans available for tuition and living expenses
A Growing Profession
- 42% of Americans are spending more than $34 billion on complementary and alternative therapies each year.1
- Current trends reflect consumers made 628 million visits to alternative healthcare providers, 243 million more than visits to primary-care physicians.1
- A growing acceptance of alternative therapies by conventional doctors is resulting in rapid expansion of integrative medicine centers across the U.S. 2
1 Journal of the American Medical Association, Dr, David Eisenberg, December, 20082 Barrie R. Cassileth, MS, PhD, Laurence S. Rockefeller Chair in Integrative Medicine and the Chief of Integrative Medicine at the New York Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.